Thursday, July 13, 2006

Birkman Girls

Tomorrow we come to the end of orientation here at CBM. We have shared a wonderful time this week living with the Bannisters, Soucys, and Nachos (fellow gobal field staff with Canadian Baptist Ministries).

Today Erica and I had a session over our "Birkman" analysis. According to our results Erica and I are a perfect complement. We discovered similarities we had never picked up on before and some very critical difference. I never knew that Erica is off the chart "active" -- she needs to be in motion. She on the other hand discovered that although I am very stable that under high stress I have a repressed rebel ready to jump out. (Maybe in my mid-life crisis I'll strike out with a hog and hit the open highway).

Empowered by her birkman, Erica and Suzanna Nacho (another off the chart active) plotting a run to the local sport shoe store for new hiking boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home