Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Getting to the Bottom of it!

Well, I am doing much better! A big THANK YOU to everyone who has been praying for us since I came down with "hand, foot and mouth disease". I am feeling great, and thank the Lord Erica and the kids never picked up this nasty virus. In fact, they had a good week starting school and playing in the backyard (We have some great photos from St. Martins that I'm sure we'll have up on the blog later in the week.)

On the weekend we were back in Prince Edward Island, enjoying a great Sunday morning with First Baptist Church, Charlottetown. It was so good to see so many old friends! It also happened to be my baby sister Autumn's 25th birthday. Her husband, Corey, surprised her with a hot air balloon ride. Tristan and Emma had a blast chasing after the balloon as it left Victoria Park crossing the city toward Brackley.

This week we are on the move visiting five churches in all three maratime provinces. We had a wonderful evening last night at Brunswick Street Baptist Church, Fredericton. It is exciting to see a church so passionate about missions and cross cultural ministry.

Finally, I just wanted to share the above photograph taken by our friend Kelly Myers during this summer's Convention Assembly in Wolfville. Kelly is convinced that this is where I picked up "hfmd" -- or rather where "it" grabbed me. Thanks Kelly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home