Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ava Turns 2!!!!

Today, Ava turned 2 and to celebrate we had a costume party. We all dressed up and went to our favorite coffee shop/restaurant Java House. We had a great time and by the end of the day, Ava could sing along to Happy Birthday. Two year olds are so much fun!
The birthday girl was "Barbie Princess"

Kerry (the dental hygeinist to the stars), Princess Mel, Emma the Rockstar, Princess Erica, Tristan as Frodo Baggins, Aaron as Indiana Jones (he did have a great hat on earlier!) and the Birthday girl, Princess Ava

We were tired out after a full birthday


Yummy Cake!

Superstar!

The girls

Frodo... home at last!

Daddy and his beautiful girl

What a great day!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ava,
It looks like you had a lot of fun . I loved all the dress up clothes. Tristan and Emma look great. All the smiles make us happy. Love Bev and Donnie

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ava,
It looks like you had a lot of fun . I loved all the dress up clothes. Tristan and Emma look great. All the smiles make us happy. Love Bev and Donnie

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ava,

I am Ella and I am 4 years old (mommy is typing) and I want to come visit you...mommy says 'unfortunately, not any time in the near future:)'

I know about you because I saw your picture at Nanny's church (Bethel Baptist in Dartmouth)and Mrs. Freckleton told me about you.

Happy birthday!

Love, Ella Hanson

shelayne(at)eastlink.ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home