Wednesday, December 31, 2008

House Guest

Meet Milkshake


Christmas guests are always a fun part of this time of year and we've enjoyed some great time with our friends and colleagues here in Kenya over the last week. We've also had a surprise guest arrive at our home last evening. Over the Christmas holiday, Emma and her classmate Daniel agreed to take turns caring for their science teacher's pet hamster -- Milkshake (Neither Emma nor Daniel's parents knew about this offer). So far so good. Our little guest has been no fuss at all. Ava calls him an "Oggy" and doesn't understand why he hides so much in his paper tube. Mom and dad are quite happy with Milkshake keeping to himself. There might be some commotion in the Kenny home if he ever decided to break free!




Milkshake will be returning to his home at Rosslyn Academy on January 12th, when the kids go back to school. Until then, we will be enjoying this cute addition to our family.



Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at fourkennys.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this blog post right above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
William

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at fourkennys.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your post right above if I give a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Oliver

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On this, my 70th birthday, it was good to see photos of the town that I spent most of my high school and college years living in. Still miss this part of the world. Thanks for a great website and the memories. While Marcellus has grown, the basic character remains and I can still see the town I knew behind all the modernizations. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home