Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday

Ava was up bright and early singing
"Happy Birthday" to mommy.


Erica's Birthday Brownies with Tristan and Emma
It was fun to share mommy's birthday evening in front of the fireplace. The kids came up with their own birthday song with party horns. It was a great celebration after a hard day.

Unfortunately, our water problems have not gotten any better. After nearly a week without water (because of city rationing), the city water returned on Mother's Day -- Erica spent most of the day catching up on laundry, until the pipes burst again (for the sixth time). We spent most of today working with plumbers to restore the water. Erica was glad to be able to finally finish our last load of wash tonight.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth said...

Hello there!

My name is Sarah Beth and I’m an MK in Peru, SA. : ) I was browsing for missionary blogs when I came across yours! I have a blog for MKs and I was wondering if you would mind if I put your blog on my sidebar? That way other MKs could see what God is doing in your field through your ministry.

My blog is: http://theotherside-mks.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Smiling for Jesus,

Sarah Beth

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger four_kennys said...

Sarah,

Thanks so much for checking out our blog. We would love it if you added us to your sidebar. Your blog is great!

God Bless,
Erica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home