Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back from School


Tristan and Emma had an incredible first day of school. According to Tristan "It was the best day ever!" We are so thankful. They both like their teacher and have begun to make friends with their classmates. On the way home we stopped for them to pick out flowers for their bedroom to celebrate (They are very proud of their new bedroom).
Today Emma shared here scrap book of She and her best friend Lauren Myers during "Show and Tell". Emma is one of three new girls entering kindergarten this January. Tomorrow, Tristan will begin Kiswahili classes. Thanks for your prayers!

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures! I left part of my heart in africa... the pics are so enjoyable.

I also love seeing your children. I completely enjoyed having Emma in my SS class the Sunday you were at hour church.

it's wonderful to see you all, we keep on praying!

Glenda
www.pwsmommy.homeschooljournal.net

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

our.. not hour.. our... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home